Allows you to switch off the review feature for the Vantage theme.
It’s super easy to use, just install and activate the plugin – the review feature will be gone!
If you want the review feature back at any time – just deactivate the plugin.
Will this work with other themes?
Answer: No it won’t. This plugin was built specifically for the Vantage theme.
Is this plugin compatible with the Directory child theme for Vantage?
Answer: Yes it is!
Install through WordPress – administration dashboard
- Click ‘Plugins’
- Click ‘Add New’
- Click ‘Upload Plugin’
- Click ‘Browse’ and navigate to the location where you saved the zipped plugin package, click on the package: switch-off-reviews.zip
- Click ‘Install Now’
- Click ‘Activate Plugin’
Install manually using FTP
- Extract folder and files from the zipped archive: switch-off-reviews.zip
- Upload the folder to your website directory, placing it in the plugins folder: wp-content/plugins
- Activate the plugin in the ‘Installed Plugins’ section of the administration dashboard
We offer customer support through a dedicated section on the AppThemes forum:
We’ll be notified of any new posts in the support area and will respond as soon as possible (we’re based in Australia, the time zone is: UTC/GMT +11 hours).
- Minor fix to force the removal of review-related items from the dropdown menu (when the plugin is activated). Issue encountered when using the Coloured child theme for Vantage
- Updated to make use of the AppThemes API for updates
- Fixed an issue where the sort dropdown menu would still display review-related options when viewed on smaller screen sizes
- Version 1.0 (first release)