Start accepting payments via Premium SMS with Mobio.bg micropayments service on your ClassiPress, JobRoller, Vantage, HireBee, Taskerr and Clipper websites.
- Accept payments via Premium SMS (almost all people around the world have an phone).
- Accept payments in 12 currencies and 23 countries (see FAQ).
- Allow customers to view their wallet and transactions history on their profile page.
- Allow administrators to manually change customer wallet balance.
How it works:
- Each user on your site have created virtual wallet.
- On gateway select page user choose payment by Mobio – Premium SMS.
- On next page he can send SMS, and enter received code to add funds to his virtual wallet.
- Once balance of his virtual wallet exceed the amount he should to pay for order, the SMS form get replaced with ‘Pay’ button.
- When he click the ‘Pay’ button, order amount being subtracted from his virtual wallet balance, and order is marked as completed.
- Active Mobio.bg Account — Sign up for a free Mobio.bg account.
- AppThemes Product with Payments Support.
What themes does this work with?
The Mobio SMS Payment Gateway will work with any theme that supports AppThemes Payments.
- Vantage 1.1+
- Clipper 1.4+
- ClassiPress 3.3+
- JobRoller 1.7+
- HireBee 1.0+
- Taskerr 1.0+
What countries are supported?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
What currencies are supported?
- BAM – Bosnia-Herzegovina Convertible Mark
- BGN – Bulgarian Lev
- CHF – Swiss Franc
- CZK – Czech Koruna
- EUR – Eurozone Euro
- MKD – Macedonian Denar
- PLN – Polish Zloty
- RON – Romanian Leu
- RUB – Russian Ruble
- TRY – Turkish Lira
- UAH – Ukrainian Hryvnia
- ZAR – South African Rand
To install, simply upload the plugin via the WordPress Administrator Panel. Or extract the plugin’s files and manually upload via FTP.
Once activated, you can configure the settings via the Payments Settings for your site.
Note: This plugin will automatically error and deactivate itself if the current theme is not supported. Simply reactivate the plugin through the Manage Plugins page once a support theme has been selected.
- Initial release