With Dotpay, you can accept payments in any of forty five payment methods, nine languages, and seven currencies.
And now, you can start accepting payments via Dotpay with your WP eCommerce shop.
- Accept payments using methods like: mBank, PKO, PayPal, Credit Cards and much more.
- Allow customers to view their checkout form in any of 9 different languages.
- Secure – all form data are signed and verified each time gateway communicate with payment provider.
- Support IPN (instant payment notifications) – payment provider will communicate with gateway each time transaction status has changed by using hidden channel. No user action like click ‘back to site button’ required to complete transaction.
What currencies are supported?
- Supported currencies: PLN, EUR, USD, GBP, JPY, CZK, SEK
What languages are supported?
- Supported languages: PL, EN, DE, IT, FR, ES, CZ, RU, BG
To install, simply upload the plugin via the WordPress Administrator Panel. Or extract the plugin’s files and manually upload via FTP.
Once activated, you can configure the settings via the “Settings->Store->Payments” page.
Please also enable in Dotpay configuration “Allow to accept the URLC parameter from external service”.
Note: This plugin will automatically error and deactivate itself if the WP eCommerce plugin is not installed. Simply reactivate the plugin through the Manage Plugins page once the WP eCommerce plugin has been activated.
- Fixed issue with plugin self deactivation on MultiSite when plugin was Network activated
- Initial release as a plugin