Job Super Search is a premium plugin for JobRoller, it creates widgets that can be displayed in any sidebar on your website which shows a combination of the custom taxonomies and category.
The plugin allow you to place refine search for jobs or for resumes in any widget area, to help the visitors of your web site to find exactly and quickly what they are looking for (Jobs or Resumes) by keywords and choosing terms from drop down boxes.
This plugin makes the search experience a funny smooth experience to your job board visitors.
- Job Super Search plugin lets you place search widgets (Jobs or Resumes) in any sidebar of your web site.
- Two widgets in one plugin ( advanced search for jobs and advanced search for resumes ).
- Refine search engine will be available for visitors to use to find exactly what they are looking for.
- The admin can select the fields he wants to hide or show to the visitors.
- Show/hide the search by keyword.
- Filter the sites by custom taxonomies ( the standard build-in taxonomies and any new ones )
- It shows a combination of your custom taxonomies and category.
- It allows visitors to search within specific categories, or types or salaries or tags as well (ex: Project manager in the category “Administration”).
- Besides searching by keywords, the visitor can combine many terms together.
- Filter job and resumes by custom taxonomies in the admin.
- Sort jobs by custom taxonomies
- Any new custom taxonomy created will be automatically added to the list.
- Translation ready using jobroller .po file.
If you need support, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the AppThemes support forums.
- Why do I need Job Super Search?
If your site includes lot of jobs and resumes and it became hard for the job seekers and job listers to use the standard Jobroller search engine to find specific data in your site, And they get lost in large number of jobs according to their keywords, So Job Super Search is what You need.
Using the WordPress upload function:
- Go to plugins => add new plugin => Upload the plugin
- Activate the plugin.
Using FTP access:
- Download and Upload files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Go to wordpress dashboard=>Plugins => activate the plugin
The new widgets will then be immediately available to use. ( Go to Appearance/Widgets)
We take huge pride in our customer support and how it has differentiated us from the competition.
We have a support team located 3 countries in just about every time zone and try our hardest to ensure support responses within 24 hours.
We respond to customers’ questions and provide a limited support only by email.
- Pre-sales questions.
- Responding to questions or issues regarding the item and its features.
- Fixing bugs and reported issues.
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions (appthemes and wordpress..).
Item support does not include:
- Customization and installation services.
- Support for third party software and plug-ins.
If you are facing a suspected issue, before you ask your question, make sure:
- You read the docs and/or readme.txt file and that You browsed all the options of the parent theme .
- Activate a clean install of the parent theme and test again
- Deactivate all plugins and test again
- Clean the cached files and data if you use any cache, security, speedup plug-ins or a server cache system. Then try again.
- Browse the forums.appthemes.com for relevant answers.
- Do not post issues’ questions in the comments section. It’s for comments and presales questions only.
If any of the previous steps didn’t work, email us by explaining the issue or question mentioning your username at appthemes.com. (If you don’t mention Your username, You’ll risk to receive a very late response. It’s the proof that You purchased our item )
We always try our best to help our beloved customers with small custom mods, but in case they take a long time and more efforts than editing a couple of php or css lines, we would recommend hiring an independent developer to help you with the task. or simply post it as a request at codeable.io.
– Presales questions don’t have to go through the steps above! Email any question. anytime.
– VIP* customers receive unlimited and prompt support by email.
*: VIP customers are the ones they bought more than 3 of our products. Our replies are always fast, since 87% of our clients are VIP.
– Fixed: Wordpress 3.5.1 custom menu disappearing by activating the plugin.
– A slight function conflict is fixed
– Compatible with JR 1.6.5
– Fixed a bug.
– Filter job and resumes by custom taxonomies in the admin.
– Sort jobs by custom taxonomies.
– Add new field in settings for search name.
– Released first version