Job Feed Generator is a jobs feed creator plugin that generates an xml feed to be submitted to Indeed. According to Indeed’s conditions, not any feed can be approved and submitted, and here Job Feed Generator creates a well formatted xml feed with the latest jobs from your site that you can submit to Indeed.
Using Job Feed Generator, You can add your site’s jobs to Indeed, the #1 job site worldwide, with over 80 million unique visitors and 1.5 billion job searches per month and available in more than 50 countries and 26 languages.
- Using Job Feed Generator, You can smoothly submit your jobs to Indeed, the most famous job search engine.
- Your jobs’ feeds will be well formatted to be included in Indeed database for relevant advanced searching tools.
- Use the fastest way to include your jobs to Indeed.
- Receive thousands of job seekers that are browsing Indeed to find a job.
- Promote your job board and increase the number of its visitors.
- Win after the traffic of Indeed.
- Update automatically the last jobs once they are posted to your site.
- The best, it’s free from Indeed to add your jobs to such big search engine.
- Easy to use, install and activate.
Job Feed Generator is designed with flexibility, ease of use, and ease of configuration in mind.
Using the WordPress upload function:
Go to plugins => add new plugin => Upload the plugin and
Activate the plugin.
Using FTP access:
Download and Upload files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
Go to wordpress dashboard=>Plugins => activate the plugin
A new sub menu in the dashboard will then be immediately created.
Go to Job Feed Generator menu, and set your indeed publisher ID.
ـ Just after activating the plugin, a new page named “Jobroller Indeed XML “, You use the url of this page to submit your jobs to indeed.
We take huge pride in our customer support and how it has differentiated us from the competition.
We have a support team located 3 countries in just about every time zone and try our hardest to ensure support responses within 24 hours.
We respond to customers’ questions and provide a limited support only by email.
- Pre-sales questions.
- Responding to questions or issues regarding the item and its features.
- Fixing bugs and reported issues.
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions (appthemes and wordpress..).
Item support does not include:
- Customization and installation services.
- Support for third party software and plug-ins.
If you are facing a suspected issue, before you ask your question, make sure:
- You read the docs and/or readme.txt file and that You browsed all the options of the parent theme .
- Activate a clean install of the parent theme and test again
- Deactivate all plugins and test again
- Clean the cached files and data if you use any cache, security, speedup plug-ins or a server cache system. Then try again.
- Browse the forums.appthemes.com for relevant answers.
- Do not post issues’ questions in the comments section. It’s for comments and presales questions only.
If any of the previous steps didn’t work, email us by explaining the issue or question mentioning your username at appthemes.com. (If you don’t mention Your username, You’ll risk to receive a very late response. It’s the proof that You purchased our item )
We always try our best to help our beloved customers with small custom mods, but in case they take a long time and more efforts than editing a couple of php or css lines, we would recommend hiring an independent developer to help you with the task. or simply post it as a request at codeable.io.
– Presales questions don’t have to go through the steps above! Email any question. anytime.
– VIP* customers receive unlimited and prompt support by email.
*: VIP customers are the ones they bought more than 3 of our products. Our replies are always fast, since 87% of our clients are VIP.
Version 1.1: Fixed custom tax order
Version 1.0: First release.