Jump start your Clipper coupon site with coupons and promotional data from Effiliation. One of the most popular affiliate networks. Effiliation has tons of coupon data for your Clipper coupon site. Forget the complicated CSV imports! Get the Effiliation Coupons Publisher Plugin and import a truckload of coupon data in seconds!
- Import coupons from joined, and/or not joined advertisers
- Automatically create stores
- Import logos of stores
- Import coupons on demand or schedule hourly, twice daily or daily updates
- Define number of coupons to import
- Filter imported coupons by 34 categories
- Choose from types: Vouchers and Promotions, Vouchers only, and Promotions only.
- Choose from languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, and Italian.
- Choose from networks: Effiliation, Efiliacao.
- Uninstall options to delete all vouchers and stores created by the plugin
- You must have a Effiliation publisher account. Sign up for a free account at effiliation.com.
- The Effiliation Coupons Plugin requires Clipper 1.4 (our WordPress coupon theme) or newer.
What themes does this work with?
Effiliation Coupons Publisher will only work with Clipper (our WordPress coupon theme), version 1.4 or later.
To install, simply upload the plugin via the WordPress Administrator Panel. Or extract the plugin’s files and manually upload via FTP.
Once activated, visit “Clipper->Effiliation” menu, and enter your API key.
Note: This plugin will automatically error and deactivate itself if the current theme is not supported. Simply reactivate the plugin through the Manage Plugins page once a support theme has been selected.
Please visit the dedicated support forum
- Increased timeout for connection with API
- Initial release
Big fan of your coupon plugins. Any chance you could make one for APD ? (https://www.apdperformance.com.au/)
Can you provide informations about Coupons API from the APD Performance affiliate network, if they have one? I couldn’t find any informations :/
Is there anywhere I can email / pm the details?
Does your plugin import coupons to the site? But under the Clipper theme
1.6.4 can you configure and will work with it?
Yes, the Effiliation plugin works with the current version of Clipper (1.6.4)
Does this plugin have coupons for Australia ?
Plugin itself do not have coupons at all, it imports them from Effiliation network, this network seems to be more focused on the Europe and Brazil market. Feel free to contact them and ask how many advertisers they have from Australia: http://www.effiliation.com/en/
If you are looking for a affiliate network with a good support for Australia, please take a look at the Commission Factory: https://marketplace.appthemes.com/plugins/commission-factory-publisher/
I wrote the issue in Forum. The plugin is not working. Please reply in forum.
I didn’t get reply so far. Very bad, NO SERVICE, Death plugin so far.