Freelancerr is an elegantly crafted and fully responsive premium Hirebee child theme.
With a clean and professional design, Freelancers makes a great solution for a freelance marketplace website like Freelancer.com, Elance ,odesk.
We carefully handcrafted this theme with strong focus on the user experience to make it a pleasure to use and worthy to do a good business.
Freelancerr also provides a rock solid theme back-end with tons of useful tools and options.
- Modern, Clean & Professional design: Freelancerr has a very fast and clean UI and design. It provides a very user-friendly design which results in a great user-experience.
- Responsive layout : Freelancerr has a responsive layout compatible with all devices. Try it yourself, while browsing the theme’s demo resize the window to see how it automatically adapts.
- Full-width or Boxed : Either Full-width or boxed, There is an option for that in the admin panel.
- Featured projects slider -New : Display the featured projects in an interactive slider.(managed by the admin)
- 8 Color schemes: It comes with 8 predefined skins and theme options layouts that you may use for different purposes.and unlimited colors ( You can change header background, top bar, footer , font colors,..)
- Unlimited colors: You can change colors and styles, and customize your Web site to the last corner.
- Easy & Extensive Theme Options: It has very easy and comprehensive set of theme options that will help you configure and modify everything in your site easily. No coding skills required. All come out of the box !
- Revolution Slider included [$19 value]:The most advanced responsive slider with powerful options panel is now included in Freelancerr with a one click install.
There is an option to display an awesome slider in the front page’s banner.
- Advertising module: More over than the default Hirebee advertising spots, Freelancerr is packed with enhanced advertising modules that helps you to turn your site into a hits generator.
- Custom styles: You need more customization?, You can add custom CSS directly to the from admin panel. It allows you to change theme look without editing core theme files. And what is important, custom CSS rules are stored in database and will be saved after theme update.
- Localisation support: Freelancerr is ready to be translated into any language you want using the .po/.mo files. It uses the same language pack of Hirebee.
- Compatible with Hirebee 1.2.0+: Freelancerr is completely compatible with and the functions of the latest version of Hirebee.
Dedicated support | We take huge pride in our customer support and how it has differentiated us from the competition.We have a support team located 3 countries in just about every time zone and try our hardest to ensure support responses within 24 hours.
Suggestions and Feedback | Our best ideas come from your suggestions so we take feedback seriously. If you have an idea or want to make a suggestion please let us know.
//Using WordPress dashboard:
-Go to appearance => themes
-Install new theme
-Select the Freelancerr zip and upload it
-Activate the theme.
-Extract the Freelancerr zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/themes/
-Activate the theme in WordPress admin =>Appearance
-Your Freelancerr now is installed and ready for use.
Note: After activating the theme, a sub menu would be created for the theme options.
We take huge pride in our customer support and how it has differentiated us from the competition.
We have a support team located 3 countries in just about every time zone and try our hardest to ensure support responses within 24 hours.
We respond to customers’ questions and provide a limited support only by email.
- Pre-sales questions.
- Responding to questions or issues regarding the item and its features.
- Fixing bugs and reported issues.
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions (appthemes and wordpress..).
Item support does not include:
- Customization and installation services.
- Support for third party software and plug-ins.
If you are facing a suspected issue, before you ask your question, make sure:
- You read the docs and/or readme.txt file and that You browsed all the options of the parent theme .
- Activate a clean install of the parent theme and test again
- Deactivate all plugins and test again
- Clean the cached files and data if you use any cache, security, speedup plug-ins or a server cache system. Then try again.
- Browse the forums.appthemes.com for relevant answers.
- Do not post issues’ questions in the comments section. It’s for comments and presales questions only.
If any of the previous steps didn’t work, email us by explaining the issue or question mentioning your username at appthemes.com. (If you don’t mention Your username, You’ll risk to receive a very late response. It’s the proof that You purchased our item )
We always try our best to help our beloved customers with small custom mods, but in case they take a long time and more efforts than editing a couple of php or css lines, we would recommend hiring an independent developer to help you with the task. or simply post it as a request at codeable.io.
– Presales questions don’t have to go through the steps above! Email any question. anytime.
– VIP* customers receive unlimited and prompt support by email.
*: VIP customers are the ones they bought more than 3 of our products. Our replies are always fast, since 87% of our clients are VIP.
1.2.2 – 01/22/2017
– fixed: Categories list expanded on mobile view
1.2.1 – 11/28/2014
– fixed: breadcrumbs
– fixed: minor css bugs
1.2 – 10/30/2014
-Added: Featured projects slider
-Fixed: responsive mobile toggle menu
-Fixed: responsiveness for boxed layout
-Fixed: height of the header when the revslider is disabled
-Fixed: breadcrumbs titles for blog page
-Fixed: minor css bugs
-Compatible with Hirebee 1.2.1
//See changelogs of Hirebee 1.2.1
1.1 – 09/26/2014
– Compatible with Hirebee 1.2
//See changelogs of Hirebee 1.2
1.0 – 08/26/2014
– First release
– Compatible with Hirebee 1.1.0
//See changelogs of Hirebee 1.1.0