Beezee is a clean responsive child theme for HireBee with a smarter interface.
- Unique design, clean distraction free
- Easily create the menus for unregistered users, employers, freelancers and administrator.
- Mutli-level menu support
- Add a header image visible only to unregistered users (save space, cleaner interface for logged in freelancer/employers)
- Font Awesome icons
- Accordion for search filters, handy if you have long lists of filters
- Supports Meta Slider to add a slider in your site.
- Dedicated support
1.I want to change the header image
Upload an image in your site (Library>add new), copy the url and paste it in the ‘Header Nav’ sidebar (wp>appearance>widgets) in the text widget
2.The header image is gone!
The header image is not visible to registered users
3.How do i setup the menus for freelancers
Go to wp>appearance>menus and create a new menu, name it ‘freelancer’ and add the pages you want.You can do the same for the employers and the visitors menus.
4.I want to create a menu page for the dashboard and i cannot find it.
HireBee does not have a page for it, you can create it with a direct link, go to wp>appearance>menus, select ‘Link’ and paste the url, it should be of this format
You can do the same for all the urls you want to add in your menus.
5.I want to add a slider
b.Create your slider and copy the ‘template include’ (bottom right in meta slider settings)
c.Go to wp>appearance>widgets and add a text widget in your ‘header nav sidebar’
d.paste this code
<div class=”row fullWidth”><div class=”large-12 columns”>
echo do_shortcode(“[metaslider id=32]”);
- Download zip fro your dashboard
- Go to wp>appearance>themes
- Hit add new and upload zip
Please send an email at simplesteps.info @ gmail com or contact me through my blog http://en.simplesteps.gr/
–Added tgm-activation for Meta Slider and php text widget